A craftsman is intelligent. No matter if it's a stone or a gem, he can carve it into an exquisite ornament. Meanwhile, ornaments that have been carved by craftsmen can add additional effects to moves.
- Create jewelery, handles and hasps
Learning Craftsmanship[edit | edit source]
Players can learn this profession by purchasing it from a Craftsman Life Skill Master NPC. The price will depend on what other life skills have been previously learnt.
Complementary Professions[edit | edit source]
In Age of Wulin, professions complement each other.
Craftsmen are advised to pick up the following gathering professions:
- Woodcutting: to gather wood to make into various objects
- Mining: to gather gems to make into jewelery
Craftsmen also require some ingredients from other manufacturing professions. Having or making friends with the following professions would be helpful:
- Tailors who make cloth that Craftsmen need
Lastly, Craftsmen are also useful to some other professions:
- Blacksmiths need Craftsmen for the handles they make
- Tailors need Craftsmen for their lace and hasps
|Gathering||Miner • Hunter • Farmer • Woodcutter • Fisherman|
|Manufacturing||Tailor • Cook • Poison Master • Craftsman • Blacksmith • Herbalist|
|Cultural||Musician • Chess Player • Painter • Scholar|
|Marketplace||Divinator • Beggar|