We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Event Requirements[edit | edit source]
1. The player has passed the novice protection stage.
2. The player has joined a Guild.
3. The player forms a group with 6 players from the same Guild.
Event Guideline[edit | edit source]
1. Assist in escorting goods after paying a deposit to the escort.
2. Select an escorting route equivalent strength to oneself. Select an escort chariot of comparable endurance and speed.
3. A specially marked route will be released during the opening time of the event. This route has little chance to receive a golden escort and it will be revealed only when encountering an escort after being detected by a secret post guard.
4. The first ten special escorts and the first three golden escorts can obtain a large amount of sect capital every day.
How to fail
After encountering robbers, the escort fails if all goods are lost or the escort chariot cannot be escorted to its destination within the time limit and if the escorting team was disbanded.
How to win
After the escort timer begins, an escort of goods succeeds if the escort chariot is escorted to an assigned spot within the required time.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- To follow the cart automatically, select the cart, right click its portrait, and click "Intelligence".
Event Rewards[edit | edit source]
1. Sect contribution, Sect Capital (there are restrictions on the amount of times you can obtain capital).
2. Exchange certificate (obtain by the captain).
3. Silver coin (the highest reward can be obtained by a player in each route marked).