An herbalist is proficient in medical knowledge and good at identifying herbs. The herbalist can make various medicines and pills that can get rid of diseases and bolster of the body. It is extremely helpful for a Jianghu Xiashi to have medical skills.
- Create medicines from herbs. Some medicines recover health or increase experience cultivation.
- Upgrade craftsmen's jewelry.
Learning Herbalism[edit | edit source]
Players can learn this profession by purchasing it from a Herbalist Life Skill Master NPC. The price will depend on what other life skills have been previously learnt.
Complementary Professions[edit | edit source]
In Age of Wulin, professions complement each other.
Herbalists are advised to pick up the following gathering professions:
- Farmer for the Chinese Yam, Hemp and Ramie some recipes need.
- Fisherman for certain dissection components.
Herbalists also require some ingredients from other manufacturing professions. Having or making friends with the following professions would help:
- Tailors to provide materials to make upgrade items
Lastly, Herbalists are also useful to some other professions:
- Craftsmen need Herbalists for their ability to make upgrades for the jewelery they make
| Life Skills
|Gathering||Miner • Hunter • Farmer • Woodcutter • Fisherman|
|Manufacturing||Tailor • Cook • Poison Master • Craftsman • Blacksmith • Herbalist|
|Cultural||Musician • Chess Player • Painter • Scholar|
|Marketplace||Divinator • Beggar|